- The origin story: My Pact for 2020 - Let the Next Challenge Begin
- #SecurityStories: Threat Modeling
- #SecurityStories: Ethical Hacking Courses Revisited
- #SecurityStories: OWASP Virtual AppSec Days
- #SecurityStories: Using OWASP Juice Shop for Teaching
People I've Managed to Reach
Here are the people who have confirmed that they learned something new from me in the area of information security.
- Peter Kofler (threat modeling)
- Simon Berner (threat modeling, OWASP Juice Shop)
- Parveen Khan (OWASP Juice Shop)
- Gil Zilberfeld (OWASP Juice Shop, creating awareness for building security into a product during development)
If you learned something new in the area of information security from this series, please let me know by leaving a comment on the respective post or sending me a direct message on Twitter. Your feedback is much appreciated.