Call for CollaborationJoin me on my challenge to become code-confident! Want to work on coding challenges with me, or provide feedback on my code? Just book a slot! :)
- The origin story: A New Pact: My Challenge for 2019
- #CodeConfident: Getting Started with My Challenge
- #CodeConfident: Serenity Cucumber Practice
- #CodeConfident: Serenity Cucumber Practice - Part 2
- #CodeConfident: Serenity Cucumber Practice - Part 3
- #CodeConfident: Rest Practice
- #CodeConfident: FizzBuzz
- #CodeConfident: Spring PetClinic
- #CodeConfident: Angular7 Example App
The following people joined me on my challenge. Thank you all so much! Names are listed in order of appearance :)
- Peter Kofler provided actionable feedback on my very first GitHub project serenity-cucumber-practice
- João Proença had a pairing session with me on serenity-cucumber-practice
- Parveen Khan had a pairing session with me on serenity-cucumber-practice
- Amitai Schleier had pairing sessions with me on rest-practice and spring-petclinic
- Toyer Mamoojee had a pairing session with me on rest-practice
- Mirjana Andovska had a pairing session with me on angular7-example-app
Not mentioned above but never forgotten are my dear teammates supporting, encouraging and teaching me during work time. Thank you.
GitHubMy GitHub account existed for longer, and with this challenge I finally started using it.
Here are the public repositories I created during my challenges.